Land Rover Car for Kids
Land Rover is associated with power and extreme off-road performance. This comes packed in luxury, elegance, and unique style. The same case applies to our powerful replicas meant for your kids.
At Kids VIP, we offer you the best Land Rover ride-on cars, for your kids to enjoy the feel of comfort while having fun.
What skills are improved by Land Rover Cars for Kids?
Land Rover ride-on cars for kids are meant for more than just fun. They are also a way to help your kid attain some necessary skills that they require in life. Some of these skills include:
- Improves Social Skills
When you get your child their dream Land Rover ride-on car, they are filled with so much joy, and they feel better about themselves. Because of the joy and how good they feel about themselves, they can interact with other people. This not only improves their social skills but also helps in their emotional development.
- Driving skills
Driving a Land Rover replica with functional parts, including pedals and steering wheel, helps the kid understand the intricacies of driving a real car. It becomes straightforward for them to learn how to drive an actual vehicle later in life.
- Fosters independence
Establishing independence in our lives is essential as it helps us to find quick solutions to problems in our lives without needing much help. Ride-on cars help kids develop this independence by offering them a chance to learn how to drive and control all the car features on their own. When they learn how to drive, they feel the need to do and learn more on their own.
- Exploration and adventure
The outdoor is adventurous and full of new grounds to explore. When you give your kids a way to explore their surroundings, they develop a sense of adventure, and they want to know what is beyond whatever they have already seen.
Main features of Land Rover Car for Kids
- Dual Controls
Our Land Rover ride-on cars are integrated with both manual and remote control capabilities. The manual controls give the kid control of the car while the remote control is for the parent to offer a way to keep the kids safe as they ride, particularly when they’re still learners.
The construction of Land Rover cars for kids is a replica of the same design and features found in the respective “parent Land Rovers”. This means that your kids get to have fun while looking stylish.
- Adjustable Speed Setting
Our range of Land Rover comes with two-speed settings. This allows you to change the speed limit according to your child’s skill level. An expert can enjoy speeds of up to 6km/h with the Land Rover Defender.
- Extra Features
Six preset tunes, mp3 plugin, real keys, USB/SD card input, and many other features make it fantastic for your kids to cruise in the Land Rover kids’ cars.
How to Choose the Best Car for Your Kid
- Safety: This is the first feature you should look for when acquiring a ride on car for your kid. Safety features include a smooth construction without pointy ends, well-hidden electrical mechanisms, safety belts and other features that aim to protect your kid.
- Construction: A durable, heavy-duty construction on the outside and inside should be the way to go. This ensures that the car serves your kid for many years. The materials used should be nontoxic.
- Age: Every ride-on car has its age limit. This is based on the available space and the weight it can comfortably accommodate. For example, our Land Rover defender is suitable for kids between 2 to 5 years old. It has a weight limit of 80lbs and max height of 43”.
- Model: If you own any Range Rover or aspire to buy one, you should buy your kid the same model. Having a marching car with you will make your kids feel significant and loved.
Purchase one of our Land Rover cars for kids and let its power and elegance fill your kid’s world.